Skip to Content

Personal Care Attendants

Texas State is not responsible for providing an individual with a disability with services of a personal nature (e.g., assistance with eating, toileting or dressing).  A student who requires the set types of services while on campus should contact a home health agency or the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) for assistance.