Texas State University Round Rock Campus Disability Services
In addition to serving students with disabilities at Texas State University in San Marcos, we are also committed to meeting the needs of students with disabilities enrolled in classes at the Texas State University Round Rock Campus (RRC). Disability services for students enrolled at the Texas State University RRC are coordinated by the General Disability Specialist in the Avery Building. The processes for accessing some services and accommodations at the Round Rock Campus may differ from those described for the main Texas State campus.
Avery Building, Room 265D
1555 University Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78665-8017
Hours of Operation
Regular Office Hours:
Monday & Wednesday: 9:30am - 6:30pm
Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Intersession Office Hours: *
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
*To learn more about the Round Rock Campus' intersession dates and hours, please visit the Winter Intersession Office Hours webpage if available.
How to Register with ODS
- After being admitted to Texas State University, fill out the CSI (Confidential Student Information) Form. This is required to register for services with ODS.
- Securely provide documentation of the disability or disabilities to our office via in person, fax to 512.245.3452, or upload to the Texas State File Transfer link. This link and additional information on how to provide documentation(s) will be sent to students' Texas State Email, known as BobcatMail, upon completion of the CSI Form. Please do not email any confidential information.
- ODS will review the need for accommodations and support services based on the student’s disability documentation(s) and disability based-need(s). It may take up to 30 business days for the ODS to review students' submitted documentation.
- ODS will notify the student to schedule their Accommodations Review Meeting via email after their submitted documentation has been reviewed.
Accommodation Letters (RRC Students)
Students who are officially registered with the Office of Disability Services and have attended their Accommodation Review Meeting may request their accommodation letter by completing the following process:
- Go to the Office of Disability Services website
- Click on the icon “Accommodation Letter”
- Log-in to the Student Affairs Information System using your Net ID and password*
*This is the same information used to check your financial aid, grades, schedule, etc.
- Once you log into the Student Affairs Information
System, your screen will list actions including “Bobcat Early Success Check,” “PAWS Alert,” “Diversity Connection,” “Student Organizations,” “Event/Activities,” and “Your iCAT (CoCurricular Transcript)” on the left-hand side of your screen. Click on the action “Your iCAT (CoCurricular Transcript)”.
- You will now be navigating through the “Your iCAT” page. Scroll down the screen and locate the section titled, “Office of Disability Services” and click on “Request Accommodation Letter.”
- After selecting “Request Accommodation Letter,” a disclaimer or notification will appear reminding students of the Office of Disability Services’ processes after requesting their letter. Click “OK”.
- After clicking “OK,” an additional notification will appear verifying that your request has been submitted. Click “OK”. Please allow ODS 3-5 business days to process and print your letter.
- Please check your Bobcat Mail within 3 to 5 business days to receive your letter.
- Have all your professors sign your Accommodation Letter and return the letter to the ODS via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in Avery Building, Room 265D. Once returned, your academic accommodations will be considered active in the classes in which your professors signed for.
Please note, if you are enrolled in all online courses for the semester, please allow 3-5 business days after you have requested your Accommodation Letter (steps 1-7) for ODS to send your Accommodation Letter via email to your professors. You will be included on this email correspondence to provide you with verification that your request has been completed.
Schedule Exams with the Testing Center at Texas State University, Round Rock
- When you check you Bobcat Mail and received your Accommodation Letter within 3 to 5 business days, the Testing Center at Texas State University, Round Rock will be sent a copy of the email.
- A representative from the Testing Center at Texas State University, Round Rock will reach out to students to introduce themselves, orient students with the Testing Center's procedures, and explain how to schedule exams.
To find more information regarding Round Rock Campus's Testing Center Services, please visit the Testing Center at Texas State University, Round Rock webpage.