Texas State University Round Rock Campus Student Services (One-Stop Center)
In addition to serving students with disabilities at Texas State University in San Marcos, we are also committed to meeting the needs of students with disabilities enrolled in classes at the Texas State University Round Rock Campus (RRC). Disability services for students enrolled at the Texas State University RRC are coordinated by the General Disability Specialist in the One-Stop Center. The processes for accessing some services and accommodations at the Round Rock Campus may differ from those described for the main Texas State campus.
Avery Building, Suite 201
1555 University Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78665-8017
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 6:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Process for RRC Students with Disabilities Not Registered with the Office of Disability Services (ODS)
How to Register with ODS
Make sure to have your TXST NetID and password, then go to ods.txstate.edu
Click the paw print icon labeled “Register With ODS”
Fill out the CSI (Confidential Student Information) Form. This is required to register for services with ODS.
Send any additional documentation of the student's disability to our office in person, via a provided secure link, or fax to 512.245.3452.
ODS will review the need for accommodations and support services based on the student's disability documentation and disability-based need. ODS has up to 30 business days of receipt of the documentation to decide appropriate accommodations.
ODS will notify the student to set up an appointment via email after determining appropriate accommodations.
After meeting with an ODS specialist, the student can sign up for Special Group Registration and request their Accommodation Letter from the ODS office.
After picking up the Accommodation Letter, the student must get all of their professors must sign the letter and then bring it back to ODS. This must be repeated at the beginning over every semester.
Request Your Accommodation Letter (RRC Students)
- Go to ods.txtate.edu
- Click the icon labeled “Accommodation Letter”
- Request your Accommodation Letter through iCat
- Check your Bobcat Mail within 3 to 5 business days to receive your letter
- Have all your professors sign your Accommodation Letter and return the letter to the ODS via email at email@example.com or at the One Stop Center in Avery Building, Suite 201
Schedule Exams with the Testing Center (RRC Students)
- When you check you Bobcat Mail and received your Accommodation Letter within 3 to 5 business days, the Testing Center Coordinator, Carla Everett, will be sent a copy of the email (CC'd).
- The Testing Center Coordinator will reach out to students to introduce themselves, orient students with the Testing Center's procedures, and explain how to schedule exams.
To find more information regarding Round Rock Campus's Testing Center Services, please visit the Testing Center's webpage at http://www.rrc.txstate.edu/resources/osc/testing.