- Fill out the Confidential Student Information Form. Registration for services with ODS require this form.
- Send any available documentation of the student's disability to our office, email ODS, or fax at 512.245.3452. You may upload your documentation when you fill out the confidential student information form.
- The ODS will review the need for accommodations and support services based on the student's disability documentation and disability-based need.*
- The ODS will notify the student to set up an appointment via email after determining appropriate accommodations in accordance with Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008 and university policy.
- The student can call ODS at 512.245.3451 or come in person to LBJ 5-5.1 to schedule an appointment to meet with an ODS specialist.
- Arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment at ODS in LBJ 5-5.1.
- After meeting with an ODS specialist, the student can sign up for Special Group's Registration and request their Accommodation Letter here in our office. The Accommodation Letter will be ready within 72 hours. It is the student's responsibility to sign up for Special Group's Registration.
*According to UPPS No. 07.11.01, under Procedures for Providing Accommodations to Students on the Basis of a Disability, the ODS has up to 30 business days of receipt of the documentation to decide appropriate accommodations.